Difference between revisions of "ScriptBasic:UsersGuide 3"
(New page: [Contents]<br /> =3. Installation Instructions= [<<<] [>>>] :[[ScriptBasic:UsersGuide_3.1|3.1. In...)
m (Unprotected "ScriptBasic:UsersGuide 3")
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 05:51, 7 December 2007
3. Installation Instructions
- 3.1. Installation under Windows
- 3.2. Installation under Linux
- 3.3. Installation under other Unices
- 3.4. Configuration
- 3.5. Configuration file location under Windows NT
- 3.6. Configuration file location under UNIX
- 3.7. Overriding the default configuration file
- 3.8. Trouble shooting installation
Installation of ScriptBasic is easy. Although there is no SETUP.EXE to install the program, it does not require you to be rocket scientists to install under Windows NT. Under Linux you can use the Debian or the RedHat packages to install the program. Under other unices you should build the and install the program from source that should be as complex and sophisticated as typing make install.