Welcome to the ScriptBasic wiki project.
Send an e-mail along with your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org to edit the wiki.
ScriptBasic Documentation Conversion Projects
ScriptBasic Configuration File - How to configure the ScriptBasic interpreter and application server.
- Source Documentation - (CHM)
- Development auxiliary files - (CHM)
- Regression Testing - (CHM)
- Multi-thread webserver - (CHM)
- XML - (CHM)
- Example extension module - (CHM)
- Windows GUI debugger - (CHM)
ScriptBasic Developer Services Available
Is it time to convert that custom legacy application to a desktop GUI or a browser based solution? ScriptBasic is the fastest and most cost effect way to retain your business logic and get more out of your application. The project manager for ScriptBasic is a software developer with 30 years of experience and is available to convert your application or assist you with the task. Contact ScriptBasic Support for more information about this service.
- Business Basic conversions to ScriptBasic
- Windows to web applications
- HTML/OS conversions
- DOS character based application conversions
- DOS application life extensions - (run your DOS applications in a client / server environment)
- Data migration to SQL
- Interfaces (web services, data capture devices and shipping systems)
- Custom programming, design and project management
ScriptBasic Project Manager