Open Forum > What's New

Script BASIC project site upgrade

(1/4) > >>

Support:
I'm getting close to a Script BASIC 2.2 release. As part of that milestone, I'm doing a makeover of the site. I would like to clean up the documentation and tidy up the source before the release. I'm also going though the member list and will be removing folks that haven't posted anything in the first round. This forum is for active Script BASIC users that wish to participate in the open source project. There is nothing being held back from non-members. You just can't participate with the other users here on the forum.

I would like to do a head count of current Script BASIC users. Please post a reply before the end of March to this thread indicating your interest in the project. This will assure that your account is not removed. It would be great if you could also let the rest of the members know how you use Script BASIC.

davebarnes:
keep going

tbohon:
Looking forward to version 2 and to the site upgrade.

Appreciate all your work!!!

mesbas:
Definitely interested. I've contributed some code in the past.
Currently converting some old GW-Basic code from DOS days.
Looking forward to 2.2

Support:

--- Quote from: mesbas on March 10, 2014, 11:06:42 AM ---Definitely interested. I've contributed some code in the past.
Currently converting some old GW-Basic code from DOS days.
Looking forward to 2.2

--- End quote ---

I believe you wrote the additional math functions that were stubbed out and created the new RAD function. . Thanks for that!

I'm seriously thinking of using the Wetspot II QB game that was converted to C/SDL as a test for the new Script BASIC GFX extension module. I might even try doing it multi-threaded if I have time.

Glad you're still hanging in there with Script BASIC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version