Author Topic: error &H3e:Include file is not found  (Read 8032 times)

Teropita

error &H3e:Include file is not found
« on: April 24, 2011, 09:37:28 PM »
Hi,

I have just started using Scriptbasic. I am running it on Windows XP.

I have downloaded and extracted version 3.0 to a Windows directory C:\Scriptbasic. I can run some of the examples from the command shell.

eg C:\Scriptbasic>scriba C:\Scriptbasic\Examples\parser\bottles.sb   runs the bottles.sb program.

I have a path statement that included C:\Scriptbasic\bin\ and C:\Scriptbasic\include.

I cannot run a GTK example. I installed GTK+ and copied the gtk dll to modules and copied the gtk.bas file to the C:\Scriptbasic\include directory. Now if I run demo.sb which has the line import gtk.bas I get error &H3e:Include file is not found.

Is there a configuration file that I should be setting up to let scriptbasic know where the include directory is?

Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: error &H3e:Include file is not found
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 10:57:32 PM »
Welcome to the ScriptBasic forum.

If you want to reference extensions modules from your scripts, (using IMPORT or INCLUDE)  you should have a configuration file defined that at least points to the module and include directories. Keep in mind that the configuration file needs to compiled with the scriba -k <text version of config file>. If no pre-existing config is found in the bin directory, ScriptBasic will generate it in the C:\WINDOWS directory. Using the scriba -d <your script> will show the loading process and success of extension modules you may be using in your scripts.

GTK-Server is a great way to add a GUI to your ScriptBasic scripts.

Let us know if you need any help getting up to speed with SB.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 12:00:10 AM by support »