Author Topic: ScriptBasic 2.1.1 Application Server Beta Testing  (Read 11388 times)

Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
ScriptBasic 2.1.1 Application Server Beta Testing
« on: April 11, 2006, 10:14:33 PM »
I'm looking for Apache users (Windows & Linux) that would like to beta test a new release of the ScriptBasic Application Server. (sbhttpd) This allows you to run your ScriptBasic CGI apps in a multi-threaded environment with session support and keep connected to your MySQL database between submits. When interfaced to Apache via the rewrite & proxy modules, all dynamic content request are executed by the ScriptBasic Application Server in a secure manor behind the Apache web server.

John
support AT scriptbasic DOT org

Oldno7

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 02:10:10 AM »
ScriptBasic sounds very interesting. I've downloaded the doc and other stuff you have in the site to know exactly what is. I come from the Thoroughbred BB world (I'vre just readed a message in the businessbasic mail list)
I don't know if I can help you but I'm willing to.
Glad to hear from you.
Regards.

Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 02:20:21 AM »
Welcome aboard !

I would start out working with the Windows version playing with the programs provided in the source distribution. Then try your hand at creating a CGI script or two.

The docs should answer most of your questions about the language but if you need help, post a request here on the forum.

The ScriptBasic HTTP application server is sure to put a smile on your face and give you more time to do other things in life besides programming.  :?

John_M

mailinglist
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 12:14:11 PM »
ScriptBasic Application Server. (sbhttpd)

How do I join the list, address\url\email?

I would like to try to out.

Thanks

Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 12:29:37 PM »
The beta mailing list had been deleted awhile ago and the forum is the main source of peer support.

Peter (author) still has his mailing list going if you would like to join.

John