Author Topic: GD  (Read 19037 times)

btechint

GD
« on: November 09, 2008, 05:43:00 AM »
I have been working with the GD commands to generate serialized png images. The only problem is the BRUSH commands not working and the FONTs are to small. The brush options are for making sized lines, where the standard is everything is made with 1 pixel width lines. The built in fonts 1-5 are default at 12 points, where I need larger sizes like 48-200. I read long ago that the use of TTF fonts was not complied in , but that by recompiling the option could be made available. The brush options may be usable by using the new libraries maybe. I was hoping someone has given this a try or can give some hints or guidance on what parts of the code to work on. Compiling myself would be learning from step one, but may be possible. 
I am working under windows xp., Thanks
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 03:12:07 PM by btechint »

Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: GD
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 02:34:29 PM »
I noticed the font issue when running the ScriptBasic GD demo on my WinXP box. I'll give this a try under Linux and see if this is a Windows extension module issue only.

Thanks for the post and research !

John

RONB

Re: GD
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 08:46:42 AM »
All the truetype fonts work when sb is used with Linux. The direction setting also works with the fonts.